Travelling to Iran
The first thing that comes to everyone choosing Iran as their vocation destination is safety. The reason is quite clear, because during the last 4 decades Iranian regime has been having a quite extreme political positions specially against the western standards. We’re not going to go through political facts of Iran. In this article We will try not to convince you to travel to Iran. We will try to give you a more real image of Iran in case you’re wondering to visit it.
Why people think that Iran is not safe ?
If you ask me I would say that media is the number one reason effecting people image of Iran, in this case turning it into a bad image ,why ? because of Iran’s extreme political possitions.The second reason is western people wrong classification of midleg-eastern countries. Some times they mix up Iran and Iraq. Some thymes they even think that Iranians got Arabic language speaking with each other.
Reasons you must travel to Iran
- Beside the extreme political positions of the state ,the safety of Iran can not be compared with it’s neighbors at all . Neighbors such as Iraq , Pakistan and Afghanistan, defiantly the most unstable countries at least in terms of safety judged by media.
- Iran is simply the safest country among above mentioned or even in the midleg eastern contrives by far.
- There are 100 thousands travelers visiting Iran every year despite all the negative images that people have.
- Iran has 11 climates out of 13 climates of the world. This means that you can see deserts, forests ,lakes ,plates ,mountains and … all together in a travel package.
- Iran is really cheap for tourists ,the contra backwinding economy has been making so much trouble for the people but on the other hand it’s one of the cheapest country to travel.
- Iran has the oldest history among the popular historical travel destinations in the world. Places like Takhte Jamshid built 25 centuries ago are a good example.
- The people are simply kind and love tourists and are very hospitable.
- Wonderful beaches are awaiting you, Iran has nice and beautiful beaches , Hromoz beaches for example with red soil are really eye catching.
- Tourism and it’s culture is a growing business in Iran. Meaning that you can have luxury stay too.
- Nomadic travel style is also popular Iran.